The Jacaranda trees have finished their blossoms. The construction crews have reappeared in Victoria Park to assemble the grandstands for the Clipsal 500 race at the end of February. The Fringe Festival line up has been released. All things have come full circle as we gather ourselves to depart. We have less than a week here. It has been intense.
Some of our last month’s completed tasks include:
- Various Day trips; Hallett Cove; Noarlunga and McLaren Vale
- Attending the last Uncorked – G H Mumms champagne.
- Bikes packed and sent off
- Hosting Sue’s year end staff party
- Many celebratory gatherings prior to our departure.
- Final dinner with Lucy and Gregg for octopus on the grill!
- Completed 100 ascents (12 in 5 days) of Norton Summit during my time here in Adelaide